Human Rights in Maternity Care
We are hosting these one half-day online training session: An introduction to human rights law and how it applies in maternity care to empower healthcare professionals to deliver right’s respecting care.
- 28 April 9.30AM-1PM
- 10 May 9.30AM – 1PM
- 26 May 9.30AM-1PM
- 6 June 9.30AM-1PM
- 21 June 1.30PM-5PM
The session will cover:
- What are human rights?
- Where do they come from?
- How do they apply in maternity care?
By the end of the session participants will be able to answer questions such as:
- How can we deliver safe and personalised care?
- Supporting women to have an informed choice
- What really is informed consent?
- How can we reduce litigation and complaints in maternity care?
- Could we do more to prevent birth trauma rather than treating it
Email your preferred dates and contact details to email@example.com. You will then be allocated a place on one of those dates.