Our purpose: As networks of clinicians and health care professionals we will collaborate to achieve the best possible outcomes for pregnant women, their babies and families.
- Our work will be driven by the needs of women, their families and our local workforce
- To work in partnership with our stakeholders across health care, social care and the community and voluntary sector
- We will ensure that tackling inequalities and improving health outcomes is integral to all our work
- To care about what we do and ensuring we do a good job
- Build and maintain positive relationships
- Be transparent and honest
- Be inclusive in all aspects of our work
- Share and cascade our work
- Share our good practice and learn from others.
Our maternity partners