The North East and North Cumbria Physical Health and Long Term Condition Network is made up of a range of stakeholders from across health and social care, education, community and voluntary sector and people with learning disabilities and families all with a vision to improve the lives of people with a learning disability.
We have a broad work programme which is about tackling health inequalities and improving the lives of people with a long term condition As well as responding to national directives and policy we also respond to local need and tackle challenges effecting the North East and North Cumbria based on what our members and stakeholders say.
We are clinically led and draw on the relevant clinical, social care or community voluntary sector expertise where needed for each programme of work. People with a long term condition are at the core of what we do.
- Our Network Members
- 8 Clinical Commissioning Groups
- 13 Local Authorities
- 2 Learning Disability Mental Health Specialist Trusts
- 10 Acute Trusts
- 1 Ambulance Trust
- Health Education England North
- NHS England NHS Improvement
- Public Health England
- North East Commissioning Support
- Care Quality Commission
- People with a Learning Disability
- Inclusion North
- North East and North Cumbria Self-Advocacy Organisations.