The Vascular Network brings together representatives with an interest in vascular surgery.
The aim of the group is to increase the awareness and raise the profile of vascular disease and vascular surgery services, inform commissioners and influence investment decisions.
Network standards will be in line with evidence based practice; these will be used to monitor performance and evaluate service provision and health outcomes ensuring standards and guidelines are adhered to and maintained. The Network will enhance and share areas of good practice both locally and nationally, setting goals and action plans for service improvement where needed.
- Vascular Unit Clinical Leads
- Network vascular improvement leads
- Commissioners with an interest in vascular
- Third sector
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm screening
- Diabetic foot.
- CEA data
- Specialised commissioning